Microsoft Windows 8.1 x86-x64 Professional VL Updated April 2016 Incl Activator
Size: 4.44 GB
- The name of the program: Microsoft® Windows® 8 .1™ Professional Vol (Pro)
- Version: 8.2.5600 assembly 5600
- The address of the official site: www.microsoft.com
- Language of the interface: English
- Bits: 32 bit, 64 bit
- Treatment in complete, type of medication: KMS Activator
- Release date: September 2013 (integrated updates)
- The author of the assembly: OVGorskiy
Minimum system requirements:
- Processor 1 GHz (32 or 64-bit for x86, 64 bit for x64);
- 1 GB RAM for x86 system and 2 GB for x64;
- 16/20 GB of free disk space for x 86/x64 ;
- Graphics card with directx 9.
- the updated original english images Windows 8.1 Professional from Microsoft . Includes “the net” is not modified Windows 8.1 images,
- Installation is completely “manually ” with a choice of operating system installation settings. Integrated: important and recommended updates
- to August 2013, inclusive. Assemblies are designed for more comfortable transition to the newnot habitual interface of the new operating system.
- With these assemblies, you get all the advantages of a modern and progressive operating system not straining myself long and enjoyable process
- of habituation and adaptation. Speed of Win XP, Win 7 beauty and progressiveness Win 8 in one.
- updates are integrated through August 2013, important and recommended;
- additional themes and background images.
Application automatically installed during the installation of OS:
- Classic Shell 3.6.5 en, the program to return to the familiar attributes of OS – “Start” button and start menu;
- Ultra UXTheme Patcher, program for the possibility of third-party themes.
Install the operating system does not differ from the original. Installation time varies from 20 to 40 minutes depending on the capacity and
power of the computer. Updates integrated standard tools of the Windows AIK. Applications are installed post-install internal OS installer.
The images can be transferred to a USB flash drive on the appropriate procedure to create bootable media. Removing the USB flash drive or
DVD from the computer before the installation of the system is not recommended.
Strongly recommend that you disable the update settings and automatically install drivers from Microsoft to avoid black screen on reboot.
For convenience in work in the OS image, minor changes:
- launched by default .Net Framework 3.5 (2.0, 3.0),
- show “my computer”, “control panel” and IE11 on desktop,
- in menu “file” added “open with Notepad”, “move to …”, “copy to ..”
- in menu “computer” added “Device Manager”,
- show hidden files and folders,
- show file extension,
- modified site search on Google in IE11,
- added more backgrounds for your desktop,
- added additional themes.
- Disabled UAC.
- Service, processes and components of Windows are by default nothing was removed and has not changed.
Install Notes :
- Burn Iso with any burner
- Reboot your system
- Press any key
- Format and Install it after use Given Activator