Crysis 3 DX10/10.1 Patch Fix 2.0-SKIDROW (Updated 2014)
Crysis 3 DX10 hack will let you play the game on Direct X 10 capable video card by patching and replacing some of Direct X libraries in the Crysis 3 game folder. That means that system Direct X files will remain untouched. Crysis 3 DX10 hack will lift up DX restriction in Crysis 3, but there are some drawbacks, like no improved Tessellation (DX11 only) and Ambient Occlusion will be completely disabled.
- Fix for users getting stuck in the Pinger
- Fix for Flashbang/Smoke grenade reactions not displaying in Kill Cam
- Fix for crosshair becoming invisible after certain actions
- Fix for mission 2 crash
- Added Support to DirectX 10 / 10.1
How to install:
- Download Patch
- Unpack Archive
- Copy “D3DCompiler_42.dll” and “d3dx10_42.dll” to “Crysis 3/Bin32 folder”
- Play the game!